The Equalizer

Putting the Consumer First in the Internet Age. Join Us!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Reseller Account Finally Closed

Yes, my reseller account has finally been closed. Yippee!!!

The reason for all the lateness was given in a series of blurted excuses. I can only vouch for the credibility of one of them: they had got my email address wrong. I had been a customer of theirs for years and they had got my email address wrong.

Specifically: my surname is contained within my email address. My surname is "Goodfellow", but they had used "Goodfella" (you know, as in the pizzas and the gangster movie).

They have also sent me an invoice for over £2,500, casused by excess bandwidth which occurred when their bandwidth alert system turned itself off (because it had previously detected an issue with excess bandwidth, a "curiosity" of their system which they deny exists - see previous posts). That this invoice was sent through the postal system may mean that it was simply an automatic despatch. But if they follow it up with demands then there is going to be trouble. I might even reveal who the ISP is!

Review: Credit Card Matters


Did you find this useful? If so, why not share it with others?

BlinkList
Blogmarks
CiteUlike
del.icio.us
de.lirio.us
Digg it
Furl
ma.gnolia
RawSugar
Scuttle
Shadows
Simpy
Spurl
Yahoo MyWeb

RSS Buttons from Marketing Blog

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home