The Equalizer

Putting the Consumer First in the Internet Age. Join Us!

Monday, July 17, 2006

en.wikipedia.org recruitment site

A bit of an experiment here. The entry for en.wikipedia.org recruitment site has shown over 14,000 searches on the Overture database last month. I don't believe this. Now, I'm not Overture-bashing, but regular readers of this blog will know that I am absolutely fair in my dealings with everyone and everything. Recruitment consultants and recruitment agencies are presumably very much in vogue at the moment.

It's just that I don't think that that number of people have physically typed in en.wikipedia.org recruitment site into a search box. Anywhere. Also these are just UK figures. Are we to assume that a greater number have typed this in as far as the whole world is concerned. Recruitment consultants and recruitment agencies are obviously very popular.

I think not. I'll be looking at my stats with interest. If indeed en.wikipedia.org recruitment site is a popular request than I'll be getting lots of adsense clicks, won't I? Recruitment consultants and recruitment agencies are the dish of the day. Or possibly the month.


Did you find this useful? If so, why not share it with others?

BlinkList
Blogmarks
CiteUlike
del.icio.us
de.lirio.us
Digg it
Furl
ma.gnolia
RawSugar
Scuttle
Shadows
Simpy
Spurl
Yahoo MyWeb

RSS Buttons from Marketing Blog

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home